We offer you a new format of recreation in Montenegro.
Namely, enjoy the beauty of the Adriatic coast from the board of a yacht or catamaran.
Weekly charter itinerary:
- Old town of Kotor
- Perast Oyster farms in the Bay of Kotor
- Islands of St. Mary and St. George
- Let’s go to Mamula Island, where the famous Hollywood movie “Moth” was filmed
- Visit the beautiful Blue Caves
- The old town of Budva, and also we will go on a yacht to a business card Montenegro island Sveti Stefan
- Barskaya Rivera with an ancient fortress on a mountain in the city of Bar Ulcinj
- We will visit the fortress, where Cervantes wrote his famous novel Don Ki Hot when he was in captivity.
Along the route, we will stop in the most picturesque corners of the Adriatic coast, bays and bays with incredible beaches, swim in the open sea.
🍽 Many good restaurants with their own berths in the most picturesque places are at your service.
🍽 Fresh seafood, excellent Mediterranean cuisine and excellent Montenegrin wine.
Friends, forget about hotels! Try a new form of relaxation. A lot of vivid impressions and a fountain of positive emotions are guaranteed! We have Russian-speaking captains with perfect knowledge of the coast.